First lady Michelle Obama has been a bitter mood lately, heaping criticism on the Republican Party as her husband campaigns for re-election.
Michelle’s back, and she’s madder than ever. She was already pretty angry, seemingly unhappy with just about everything. As her husband wrapped up the Democratic nomination in 2008, she let fly her real feelings: “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country.” A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”
She even seems to be mad at her silver-tongued husband. When the two were to set off on a luxurious 10-day vacation to Martha’s Vineyard, she left early – four hours early – and flew up alone. And those private vacations. She’s traveled to some of the world’s most plush resorts, taking 42 days off in the past year – that’d be eight weeks of vacay time if she held down a normal job.
Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her.
And it’s already begun. Mad Michelle this week popped down to Davis Island, Fla., to hobnob with the very people her husband despises – the 1 percent. At a massive mansion on the bay, filled with the wealthiest of the wealthy, America’s first lady launched into a tirade about “them” – the Republicans.
“Let’s not forget about what it meant when my husband appointed two brilliant Supreme Court justices, and for the first time in history, our daughters – and our sons – watched three women take their seats on our nation’s highest court. But more importantly, let’s not forget the impact their decisions will have on our lives for decades to come – on our privacy and our security, on whether we can speak freely, worship openly and love whomever we choose. That is what’s at stake here,” she said to applause.
Yes, Republicans hope to regain the White House so they can install Supreme Court justices who will trample Americans’ privacy, ignore the nation’s security, crush free speech and persecute the religious.
Oh, and they’re rich and racist to boot. “Will we be a country where opportunity is limited to just the few at the top? Who are we? Or will we give every child a chance to succeed no matter where they’re from, or what they look like or how much money their parents have. Who are we?”
That’s right, rich people (white, of course) certainly don’t want black people to succeed. They want to squelch success based on what people look like, how much money they have. “Are we going to let them succeed?” the first lady yelled. “Nooo!” the rich white people screamed.
Wow! Even reading the article you can feel the venom spewing forth from Michelle Obama!
1. She’s mad because “America is racist”- even though her husband was elected President OF AMERICA…oh, and Barack Obama is white/black mix and a Muslem.
2. She hates being First Lady and being in the White House, (it makes it really HARD to blather about “racism’ when you LIVE IN THE WHITE HOUSE).
3. She spews bile at “The Rich 1%”, identifies and sympathises with the OWS- but takes EIGHT WEEKS VACATION (42 DAYS!) at the poshest, most expensive resorts in the world.
4. She- falsley- blathers that “rich, Conservatives” don’t want the “poor (children)” to succeed- never mind thatsome of America’s wealthiest started off as failures who NEVER GAVE UP, like Thomas Edison, J.C. Penney, “Colonel” Harlan Sanders, Sam Walton…Bill Gates…Justice Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Allan West…
5. Then, lastly, at a multi-million dollar mansion, HOSTING some of the Nation’s WEALTHIEST of the WEALTHY 1% where Michelle Obama is addressing a mostly WHITE and entirely LIBERAL audience says “rich, white Conservatives don’t want black people to succeed”…even though ALL those hyper-wealthy white people devoutly support her and her husband.
What is all this hate?
What is all this talk of “racism” about?
Some of the wealthiest, most respected/popular people in America are Blacks, Hispanic and other minorities, think:
James Earl Jones
Justice Clarence Thomas
This “Balkanisation”, this dividing of people into groups and then pitting them AGAINST each other is ONLY for the purpose of DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
Divide and Conquer Conservatives, Patriots, and hard-working Americans.
Lets NOT fall for this.
Lets NOT be distracted with the rhetoric.
Lets see this for what it REALLY IS:
Desperation on the part of Liberals as they see their momentum evaporate…and LOSE BIG in 2012…and beyond.